|Relatives||Vijay Patel (husband)|
|Introduced in||Brett Venom MD|
|Voiced by||Grey DeLisle|
This Article is an A! This article has all the sections and images in place, making it complete.
Darlene (born 1972) is Sanjay's mother and Vijay‘s wife. Darlene is an ER doctor who shares her son’s erratic sense of humor. At the end of each day, Darlene loves having fun with her son with mysterious disgusting details of what she saw at the hospital. Whether her son wants to see a butt transplant, a giant vat of puss, or get a sonogram of a fart, he turns to Darlene and she never lets him down.
Darlene has a pale skin color. She wears blue scrubs.
List of appearances
- Brett Venom MD
- Laugh Quake
- Wolfie (On a picture)
- Muscle C.O.P.S.
- Cold Hard Cash
- Fart Baby
- Trouble Dare
- Cup O'Universe (Mentioned)
- Booger Johnson (On a picture)
- Dream Rangers
- A Tail of Two Slithers
- Ghost Pool
- Shirts Off
- Middle Shame (Mentioned)
- Butts Up Club
- Dolled Up
- Alien Craig
- Rash Thrash
See Darlene Patel/Quotes
- She’s voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- Leslie Noodman also appears to be scared of her, which is ironic because she's much younger then him.
- She was the first character in the series to ever speak and, along with Sanjay, be shown in the whole show.
- She’s very afraid of the dark ("Blackout").
- She’s the second Nickelodeon mother to work as a nurse, the first Nickelodeon mother that has a nursing job is Lois Foutley from As Told By Ginger.